Saturday, February 13, 2010

Surprise of my 189 day

Indeed, I had just surprised myself: I had just conceived that Talent Management (TM) work I do in AIESEC is adorable! How this came to my mind I have no idea. But today I had a very TM oriented day: a few chats in a row with AIESEC in Puerto Rico, in Russia, in New Zealand, with Local Committees here in Latvia on current activities: Member and Exchange Recruitment, initiatives of TMU, lots of spreadsheets, etc. Additionally, I am preparing another training on HR for AIESEC in Riga members; yesterday I held a session on Creative Teaching for incoming interns for a business oriented project Your Idea Wanted, hosting online education is on since Sep 2009, and on , and on , and on...


So, thank you to Google for making my life confused/user-freindly/easy-oriented/dependent/full of docs and videos and everything.


Thank you to my playlists that are being updated every day.


Thank you to the coffee machine that gives me strong coffee. Though not that much good as in Index cafe in Riga or in those coffee places at home.


Thank you to the interns who already used good education resources for their forthcoming school activities.


Thank you to the candle that warms me up. It's still cold at home. Hm, home :) In Riga :)

2 comments:

Nailya said...

TM is not position, TM is our vision ;)

Assel said...

and i see TM signs everywhere. TM - trademark. TM- танец мозга. what else? :D