Friday, February 26, 2010

Flash

200th day in Latvia.

Documenting 200th day, I had experienced a little bit of happiness:

- Thank you to the greatest AIESECers from around the world who have been proactive today in TMU class on Recruitment for GEN2010. I have increased level of committment and responsibility.
- Thank you to my super duper wise OCP Recruitment in AIESEC Riga. You definitely made my day, Serafima! Thank you Lasma for a joyful atmosphere you have created in the office. I wish girls you could visit the office oftener :) Or we spend time together.
- Thank you to an online meeting with AIESEC in Russia leaders, FACIlitating team for Regional Exchange Conference (REC) that I am going to attend soon. Thank you because it was so splendid hear your voices again, Zhenya, Masha, Dinar and Natasha!
- Thank you to one coolest member in AIESEC Riga for such a great hug you gave me today! Love you!
- Thank you to my friend who recalled good memories from our past.
- Thank you to the bus driver who turned on lively music on my way back home. I smiled hundreds times.
- Final thank you goes to snow that again danced today in the air. It just made me realise how fast time has gone. Just recently I was complaining of coldness and exhaustion from winter, and it was Jan. Today is already Feb 25. Time waits for no one...

No comments: