Sunday, February 28, 2010

...

Feel irresistibly happy.

At the same time, feel upset when I see people being rude, easily getting resentful and not willing to collaborate.

I think I can get along with any person who knows his value, realises his ambitions, and does not give up in front of any obstacle. Unfortunately, I seldom meet these people.

I was happy this week when I got to know that Jake, my MCP, is AIESEC International Vice President elect 2010-11. At the same time I was sad at the thought that our organisation gets smaller and smaller in leaders. I agree that once you get engaged with AIESEC, your life begins to change tremendously. You might not notice it, but it is happening. When time comes to its logical end, you need to finish your AIESEC life, AIESEC experience. If you had a quite long term AIESEC life, you become a true change agent- you act to make the world a better place but not acted upon. Even if you were not active in AIESEC, you anyway strive to change the world. This is an ongoing process.

However, I am so much in doubt this week regarding some things happening in my organisation. Especially, when I see and hear unwillingness to cooperate just because the weather is terrible. (Figurative meaning) (Well, not only figurative meaning. Look outside at Riga streets and you'll see melting snow, mud and rain. Spring is coming. Renewal :)

No comments: