Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Smile, darling :)

Just as a reminder to myself: Spring is in the air. Aha, even in Riga. I even saw a sparkling sinshine today. Could not believe myself I would see the sun here this month. I even heard birds singing. Heard them myself. Every single beat of this spring rhythm. And I smile to myself. And then caught myself at a thought that I did smile :)
Another good news: I sent a few positive responses to different people. One of them is Gosia from Poland who will facilitate at our conference in April. Laura from our beloved neighbour country is also IN the team! Waiting for a few more :)
Hit of the day, actually, hit of the week is that we- the TMU- officially opened our Online Education. Today three of us from TMU- Kay, Sandra and I held the first class, From Selection to Goal Setting. Kay was a pioneer in these 2 month-classes, and we were at the back stage. Kay, you did a good job! So I am again proud of our GEN2010 team! Keep the spirit up, girls! (Not surprisingly, in AIESEC the majority of members are girls. Only the hard core guys "survive" :D )
Last but not the least is this- READ please (just click on the word READ). I knew I was right :)

... Well, I am a little bit happy.

2 comments:

Олька said...

Missed your class today :(
But kicked all my VP Coms to subscribe to the whole set of classes :P

Will you be holding it tmrw?
Hugs

Assel said...

We are holding it for the next 4 weeks.
Check the wiki: Recruitment Gen2010
it has schedule and the links to classes