Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sensational blog post

I just can't keep it inside now, I need to make noise around what I am feeling now, and what helps me to grow.
This month I educated myself around 3 strong personalities: Shakira, Alicia Keys and Leona Lewis. It may seem weird as these are just pop stars who a) work hard to make their shows a real entertainment; b) were just lucky because somebody helped them one day to become famous; c) add your version
However, when I searched for information about these powerful women I got astonished. I mean I am a fan of some singers, of some pop/rock bands but I am not the person who knows a lot about this or that artist. Why? Because if I like a song, I will like it, and I rarely pay close attention to the lyrics or bio of this singer. So, what astonished me:
Fact 1: These 3 beautiful amazing women have indescribable voice. They are hard working, they are contemporary singers, they are POWERFUL!
Fact 2: Matters they sing about are endless and vital: let it be love, let it be passion, let it be friendship. BUT! Each one of them sings it so differently which makes them similar to each other.
Fact 3: They are not just singers who go on world tours and gather thousands of fans to one concert hall. They are active philantropists, they are concerned about world issues, and they help the world. Let it be a "Keep a Child Alive" or ALAS foundation in Colombia, or concerns about the earthquale in Haiti a few days ago.

Opinion 1: They are stunning artists!


... Someone once told me that you have to choose
What you win or lose, you can’t have everything
Don’t you take chances, you might feel the pain
Don’t you love in vain; cuz Love won’t set you free

I could stand by the side
Watch this life pass me by
So unhappy, but safe as could be

So what if it hurts me
So what if I break down
So what if this world just throws me off the edge
And my feet run out of groundI gotta find my place
I wanna hear my soundDon’t care about all the pain in front of me
I’m just trying to be
HAPPY (Just wanna be Happy)

I feel so much in love. Just cannot describe it. You gotta feel it. Just feel it and live your way.
And yes, I need very much some people around.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A friend of mine just emailed me one of your articles from a while back. I read that one a few more. Really enjoy your blog. Thanks.
Army ration Packs

Assel said...

Thank you for stopping by and reading :)
And say Hi to our mutual friend, I suppose :)