Sunday, January 17, 2010

Butterflies in my stomach

Butterflies :)
Again I love these innocent insects :)
5 days left till National Conference 2010 of AIESEC Latvia will take place in a beautiful place here
And I am finally starting to feel it in my whole body- especially, in my stomach :) Since I am surrounded by laptop, phones, papers, links from different really cool websites, etc, etc I forget to eat on time. And here we go, my st0mach then gives me signals that it needs some oil :)
Another thing is that we have one addition to our FACIlitator team, a really creative girl who is also hungry for the AIESEC conference mood. Today's morning was very very good: we had a 1,5 hour chat with her, and I finally connected all the dots for the conference. Ah, sometimes I feel I know how this or that will look like, but then because of being busy I completely get distracted and lose the picture.
Therefore, lesson I should learn is STOP BEING BUSY!
Yes, again the same lesson. Learning is cool. It is much cooler when you apply the knowledge you gain.
And yes, the day in Riga was beautiful: winterish trees, sunshine ( I Love it so much!!!), my 1 hour walk around neighbourhood, receiving "Hi!" from one of my fans while walking :D and connection with my family.

Feel love in the air!

1 comment:

Nailya said...

Butterflies in Assel stomach, butterfly on Nailya's shoulder :) hahaha