Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Remedy


Most of you have probably experienced a situation when you are trying to catch time and do things you have not done before.

Last weekend I had spent exactly the way I like: not knowing what comes next and appreciating every single moment.

Here are a few of them:
Tallinn, Estonia

- Hitch-hike to Tallinn, Estonia to see a Nordic-Baltic country and spend some time with my dear Julian. Result: stereotypes about a beautifully warm country have been broken to pieces , have "travelled" for a short time to Latin America, danced bachata and salsa, sang karaoke in a Finnish bar in the Estonian language, met a great man that reminded me one of my best friends, stopped by in Parnu, South Estonia, and had a reliable partner to hitch-hike next time !



- For 1st time was not seeing and hearing news and celebration of 9th May. I was in Tallinn and was feeling strange.

- Celebrated a Bday of an AIESEC Estonia member in an Irish bar, I met a whole bunch of fantastic people. Among them were "old members" of AIESEC Estonia/Canada/Colombia/Turkey. After party was over, I realised that it was most likely to my home LC way: crazy, energetic, loud, lots of dances and songs, love and affection, emotions and feelings! Thank you, AIESEC Tallinn!

- Admired a member from Parnu town for his ideas and methods in running his own NGO. That's what happens when you gain soft and hard leadership skills, and implement them straight ahead.

- Loved Estonia!


No comments: