Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Present Future

Today, going to the city centre, I had a new look out of a bus window. Last few days I've been a "vegetable" - this label I have put on myself due to being lazy/sleepy/wondering around about sometning and nothing in particular. A shame, I know.

However, when today I as usual spent about 30mins on the bus I had two questions on my mind. First, what is the future of leadership? Second, why people, being aware of high effectiveness in self management and practising good habits, stay ineffective and procrastination becomes their first choice on some days? To be more precise, 2nd question is more personal.

Before typing your thoughts I would like to share with you one interesting podcast "Democracy in the Workplace"

Now, let's put our thoughts on:

- Future of Leadership in private sector/ public sector/ personal lives/ education/etc ( choose your topic )
- How Procrastination can be beneficial to your individual growth?

Waiting to hear your thoughts ( either here or in inbox )

Assel

No comments: