Saturday, August 15, 2009

My MC term has started

Here we go! It's 6 day I am in Riga, and living my new adventurous path of life. My AIESEC life :)
Frankly speaking, I am enjoying everything so far :) Well, who wouldn't?
Every day I am opening something new for me in the city, in my work, and in myself. I am looking at the past 6 months and trying to analyze what had happened to me, where I had been, what I had seen and done, what people I had been close to, and I understand how much I have changed. Can't say for now what concequences might reflect upon me but I am patiently waiting for them and observing myself. Looks like I am playing with my personality myself :)
It feels like there are so many things rushing in my head: I am being confused sometimes, being so calm sometimes ( completely not my style), being thoughtful more than I did earlier, but I am enjoying it. I guess it's one of the most important things for me now: to be satisfied with everything and be happy. This is what I am now- feeling happy a whole week in Riga. Smiling to myself almost every minute and not realizing I am doing it even when I sleep. Funny, right? :)
I like my team very much. We have been keeping our communication online since June 2009, and believe me sometimes I felt really weird. I guess they also did. They are Jake, my team leader, and Liza, our little funny "chocolate-addicted" teammate. Day by day I feel we are a team. Gradually, but it is happening. And it's one of other reasons why I am happy. I feel like I am at a right place. I don't want to say that these are random words and feelings, a brief outlook at my first week in another country and with other internationals. No. I knew where I was going to, I assumed all prons and cons I could see that time in March 2009, and I am satisfied with my decision. Don't tell me my words will change when I face some obstacles, miscommunication or anger? It should be so, it is life. And we are all the parts of it.
I guess 1st post from my MC term is kind of random, confusing, not structured. Well, I can allow it to myself. It' s Saturday morning Aug 15, and I can freely express my thoughts :)
Feel so peaceful. Coldplay is on.

No comments: