Monday, December 7, 2009

TMU key phrase

Today is officially my 4th month of AIESEC life in Latvia. But I am at the moment in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Talent Management Unit (TMU) , one of the Global Support Teams in AIESEC, is having a physical meeting from Dec 7-11, 2009 in AIESEC International (AI) HQ. This year TMU consists of 34 people representing every world region from Venezuela to Australia; we are running projects in 4 areas, i.e. Competency Lab that works on revising Competency Model and adjusting it to the current needs; Innovation Inc that will works around AIESEC eXPerience to strengthen it; Leadership Academy that run lots of Leadership Audit at the moment, reviewing leadership development programmes we have in AIESEC as well as coming up with a new one soon; and Live Support, which I am a team member of, that directs its focus and actions on coaching the countries on Talent Management processes, supporting the network 24/7, etc, etc.
So, today a few of us have arrived, and we had our 1st "hang out" time together, where the key phrase was discovered. It is OMG!!! It has become a virus during the evening; even the waiters coming to us and taking orders were saying , "Oh my God! Let me pass." or "Oh My God! Will you order anything else?" :) So now every person in TMU knows our password - OMG! :D
____________________________________________________________________
Getting to AI office, and then getting to the student building where we are staying was another funny chapter in my life :) And Rotterdam looks so much peaceful. Need to discover it this week. The funniest thing was that I miss Brussels sooooo much. Probably those 2 days were very much emotional for me as well as very much significant. Best days ever that I had recently!

No comments: