Friday, December 4, 2009

A dancing star

Confession.
Integrity is one of the significant traits I barely find in people. Yet, it is one the most valuable traits I seek in human creatures.
Am I sincere with others then? Or do I necessarily have to be sincere?
Hovewer, if I expect people being frank in conversations, actions, beliefs why don't I expect it from myself? Or do I demand some extraordinary things from relations I have with my network? :)
I truly believe in people. No matter what happens in human relationships, how bad and painful break-ups can be, the time you have spent with each other is your history, is your memories that warm you in cold evenings, that give you strength to move forward and not to give up.
I am thankful for all those past moments that made me stronger, visionary, flexible, optimistic.
Transformation.
I am feeling something I cannot hide at the moment, which I also cannot truly describe even to myself. But it feels like evolution. A dancing star within myself. A chaotic star that leads me to something I haven't thought of or fully experienced before. Mystery. And I am deeply in love with this condition.
< I wonder how just "new" mothers feel when they see their babies born. Somehow I compare their emotions to what I am feeling now these days. What is it? A birth of new Assel or influence of pictures/books/conversations/articles/trips/food/music/smells/senses... What? >

No comments: