Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Want It!

I feel this amazing springy desire to do these days things I have craved for recently!
I want:
- spend more hours in the gym to prepare myself for the upcoming marathon in Bangalore
- meditate to hear myself
- place things in order and freshly breathe in after some chaotic months
- finish 4 books I am reading now (!)
- watch the movies from my friend and write back to him
- start writing my 1st book of living abroad
- go to Chennai beach in the evening and not worry about late hours after office spending there
- dance like hell everywhere: at home, in a club, in my soul
- approve my budget for the independent summer travel plan in South Asia
- prepare for the ACE Conference in July 2011
- say "I love you" and "Thank You" to people that I love and care
- call my brother and hear him sounding happily
- prepare myself mentally for homecoming
- get rid of fears that recently appeared in my life. This thing must be funny because recently I wanted to have some fears but now since I have been uttering this word quite often I feel an emotional tiring weigh and it is very boring for me.
- get back to studying Portuguese
- lastly and most importantly I want to make a successful marriage between what I do and what I love

No comments: