Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10+10 = ....

Yesterday I reached one of the goals I have put for myself 260 days ago: in my MC term in AIESEC in Latvia I will attend/facilitate/coordinate/organise minimum 10 conferences. 10 months and 10 conferences. Does it equal to 100 new friends? 100 discoveries? 100 new places? 100 hours of preparaion?

It is much more than 100 new things. It is my life that I enjoy a lot. It is people around who create these opportunities, these environments. These are obstacles on a way that I may like to struggle with or that I get disappointed of if they are unreasonable. These are moments of creativity, long moments of unbelievable happiness, moments of being in comfort zone, adjusting to its stretches and unfortunately not getting out of it; these are lovely AIESEC dances, short and long sugar cubes from AIESECers that warm you up, especially when you miss those people. This is AIESEC.

In 24 days I am leaving Latvia. The story of another great personality is to be lived in AIESEC in Latvia in 2010-11. This person- whoever you are- is going to be lucky because it will be his/her best life experience!

No comments: