Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hunger

Getting crazy about the Twilight saga by S.Meyer these days. I have already read Twilight, New Moon, and am awaiting for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn to start.
... An author makes me live characters' emotions so lively and vividly that I can immediately cry, I can laugh like mad, and I cherish every moment I spend while living together with Bella Swan and Edward Cullen.

I got two other books I will read soon- Built to Last and Good to Great by Jim Callins.
I read Charlotte's Web by E.B. White and Pippi Longstocking by A. Lindgren together with my 4 graders.
I am going to make soon a short drama based on some ancient Egypt/Rome/China/India (haven't chosen yet) times with my students- Human migration is our topic for the following 6 weeks. So I've a plenty of interesting activities to do ;)

Yes, getting hungry day by day ;)

No comments: