Sunday, October 2, 2011

Saheb Biwi aur Gangster Experience

A very good friend of mine had a strong desire to watch a Hindi movie. Of course we decided to pamper ourselves and not to lose an opportunity to hear and see the beauty of Hindi. Granted that we live in the south India, in Tamil Nadu state, which is one of the most conservative states in India, Hindi movie was in a Must Watch list. Though it was my second Hindi movie, I booked tickets for the first movie that got most votes.

After I booked tickets for Saheb Biwi aur Gangster, I watched the trailer... and I was curious. Yes, a very teasing promotion. Yes, I got slightly shocked. Yes, I wanted to see another face of India. Face of modern India that is seldom discussed by my Indian friends/locals in general. Face of India that interests us, as internationals when we ask if there is any sex education for kids in the schools across the country. Finally face of India which was set in a small town in the northern India that provokes (maybe?) a new pattern of people's behaviour... publicly.

The trailer is accompanied by a vibrating Hindi song that immediately enables you to dance. Don't tell me it does not :)

Happy watching :)

1 comment:

johnynrockers said...

I am thinking to watch this movie. But looking for some more reviews so could get enough idea is it worth watching or not!!
Damp proofing