Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life Appreciation


Intense life in Chennai...
A lot of learnings and findings...
A strong need to reflect and document these findings...
A little time to take an action... Or not?
Incredibly Missing my friends, my interns' family in Hyderabad...
Visiting them this weekend to celebrate Holi - a colourful Indian holiday, which is not celebrated in Tamil Nadu state ( where I live now ) ...
AIESEC re-connections soon...
Realised that I am not doing my best or even going beyond it...
Strongly missing exceptional somebody who is somewhere doing something extraordinary...
Missing our times together...
Always keeping my family in my heart...
Loving my job and people I interact with on a daily basis...
Re-shaping personality process...
Re-loading believes, values, emotions, experiences to understand where to go next...
Understood that the bars of excellence have vanished...
Thinking of what legacy we have left last year as an MC team of AIESEC in Latvia...
Curious of what has remained in me as a Kazakhstani...
Is it true that we are Global Citizens as soon as we are not associating ourselves with our homelands, as soon as borders of "I" or "My" do not exist, as soon as we are thinking globally...

This is me these days. A bit exhausting path some days but I love it!

No comments: