Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Loud Bang!


OK, folks, if there is a will, there is a go, right?
I have a will, and I will make it happen.

Firstly, I am announcing to myself and publicly that starting from today, Nov 2, 2010 life gets easier here for me. In all senses. I myself am closing that circle of negativism and uncertainty I have been living through because of this and that. Quoting a smart girl who recently said to me, I came to enjoy and experience India, and I don't give a s*** about anything else. This is promise # 1.

Secondly, some time ago I have made a short list of 10 goals I will accomplish by Dec 30th, 2010. Thanks to my friend's link to one inspiring blog, I am competing with myself for fun and to occupy my mind with busy-ness, and to drop a few fresh thoughts into a burning pot. These goals are as diverse as possible; I was laughing when I discovered that 2-3 of them have not changed at all since autumn 2009; and believe me, I will achieve at least 80% of them. This is promise # 2.

Thirdly, I am learning again from the scratch what it is to feel happiness. Yes, it has been discovered in small portions here by me. Yes, changeable reality a
nd different standards I have witnessed and adjusted for for the past 3 months are way far from the living standards back home in Kazakhstan and Latvia. Yes, I would easily get weak and frustrated, but who said that Rome was built in a day? So, work, work and work is required from me in huge volumes. This is promise # 3.

Fourthly, back to basics. Big Thanks to my colleagues I am enjoying Toastmasters I used to do in the University; big thanks to a patient guitar teacher when I am loudly strumming the guitar that I took up classes of here, in Hyderabad; a huge respect and acknowledgment to AIESEC members that are actively in touch for any inquiry; a warm Thank you! to the Global Support Team Talent Program, to my team members and to our new value - Activating Randomness :). This is promise # 4.

Last, but not the least, rediscovering the life with its forms and angles, with its smells and touches, with its gentleness and sharpness is going on. It will never stop unless I say so to myself. Therefore, final promise # 5 dated Nov 2- Dec 31st, 2010 is all about Love.

... This maybe scary for somebody to confess publicly about his/her fears. I am eager to take another path: to publicly declare I will do everything possible and impossible to be happy. I am already happy. I did feel it yesterday. I felt it today. I will feel it tomorrow.

My HAPPYness Journey is at its inception!


4 comments:

Vaira said...

dear, when we'll hear stories about your internship? :)

Assel said...

Do you want me to email them to you? :)

Claudia said...

I wanna hear your stories too :) and Good luck with your promises/goals!! Fears are immediately less fearful once you spot and address them... wonderful to see your courage and openess! Wishing you a great journey, stay in touch!

zXc said...

download Coldplay The Scientist