Friday, September 10, 2010

Divine moment


Understanding of the right place, the right time and the right step in life is a powerful self-motivation for me. It hit me today: I was spending an evening in one of the parks of Hyderabad, I wanted to find a peaceful place and simply enjoy the scenery and harmony. The Lumbini Park next to the Hussain Sagar lake is one of the options, though it is an amusement park and is quite noisy one. My friend and I went by boat to see the statue of Buddha- that statue we heard of and read in online guides a lot.



A grandiose high stone masterpiece welcomed visitors along with a harmonious silent music. The warmest wind and pink purple yellow cloudless sky juiced the divine moment! Throughout the time we spent at the lake, next to the statue, in the park, watching a laser show with a thorough digital history of Hyderabad, listening to Indian music .... ah, I just felt it with all my heart - Hyderabad is my Indian hometown. It is my home for this year, it is my country for this year, and I am responsible for everything that happens to me this year. Let it be the good. Let it be a disappointment. Let it be happiness. Let it be discoveries. A-ha moments. Love. Harmony. Peace.

No comments: