Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Change brings change

This post does not give a short overview at current things I am going through. It is just something that I am feeling right now and cannot keep it inside.
The only constant thing in life is change. Sounds so much familiar to me.

Recently I received a mail from my close friend with this note and I was not surprised. I got used to feel and see so many changes at my previous organization, so I am getting adjusted to changes in my life.

But the idea that lies behind this so called 'negative' expression is amazingly beautiful. Why negative? Generally, people are afraid of changes in their lives because it is something they have not tried before. Or because they are lazy. Or because they are not willing to discover something else that can be on their path. Or because of some other reasons. So, a hidden idea is that while we live we are the first responsible creatures for implementing our desires. Remember, there is a quote: Be afraid of your thoughts. They have a potential to come true. Therefore, while we dream about things that never happened to us before (that's why we dream :), we imagine different people next to us, colourful places we are in, pleasant smells and friendly atmosphere, etc, etc, etc. But when all this comes closer to you, and you can even touch your dream, or hear it, or see it, you start to dislike it. Because it is a signal to change your common way of life. It is new for you and you have never experienced it before. So, what will you choose? To walk your daily routine or to make a breakthrough?

The only constant thing in life is change. Wish you to have as many changes in your life as you want to.No matter what changes- good or not good ones.

... I do care of you and you are always in my thoughts.

No comments: