Sunday, December 7, 2008

Welcoming back home

Who has recently overcome a personal growth or a failure? How did it feel? What were the reasons and consequences? What are your next steps:to continue the previous life path or to break out of the mould???

It' s difficult to admit, even to yourself, but just recently I have seen a big failure of a shining girl to a numb indifferent person. The scene was unbelievable for my eyes. The emotions I have experienced were terrible. She has changed dramatically and I thought I would never see her coming back. In fact, it could have been so if...

I never liked "If statements" in my life. I was always struggling for something big and interesting in my life. I used to be called "a smiley girl", a person who can always support, at least with a deep warm and careful smile. But somehow things changed in my life. I don't really know what's happening and what was before, but reality has made me be another person. Not here, not responsive, not lively as I was before. A dead person...

A case happened a few days ago with me made me realize I'm not me. I'm not even present in this world. I don't live a life I used to live. "A life" meaning "a wonderful life", "a life" meaning "give-and-take", "a life" meaning "a life devoted to yourself and others", my life... I cried a whole day, I even broke my relationships with a few people, I turned off myself. But as hard times as they can be, they form a new sharp and firm shank.

I'm hopefully looking forward to searching for myself and finding myself. It's a difficult time but I'll manage. I never want to say to myself that if I am afraid to fight for something, I won't do it. Because I dislike "If statements"

No comments: